Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello

 Dear friends and family,
 
I'm excited to be traveling to Santa Ana, El Salvador as a volunteer with Thrivent Builds WorldWide, part of Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity program, a four-year, $125 million alliance between Thrivent Financial for Lutherans and Habitat for Humanity International. I'll be working side-by-side with people who need a decent place to live, helping to build simple, affordable houses.
 
Please visit my Thrivent Builds Worldwide Web page, where you can learn more about my trip: 
http://www.habitat.org/cd/gv/participant/participant.aspx?pid=93182746
 
Also, I'm raising money to support my team's work, and I'd be grateful if you would consider making an online donation.
 
Thanks for helping me build houses and hope in Santa Ana, El Salvador! If  you'd like to learn more about Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity, visit http://www.thriventbuilds.com
 
I am taking this trip with my aunt and uncle, Addie and Bob Brandt in July/August this year.
 
Keith Brandt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment